Christmas Hill Farm
Whether you are in this area for business or leisure, Christmas Hill Farm offers luxury ensuite furnished accommodation.
The property is set back from the main road but only a couple of minutes from M40 junction 12 at Gaydon, and enjoys excellent communication and transport links. There are many local amenities nearby including pubs, shops and a petrol station.
Situated close to Jaguar Land Rover, Aston Martin, The British Motor Museum at Gaydon and is convenient for HS2.
Also convenient for…
- Compton Verney House
- Avon Dasset Hills for walking
- Stratford upon Avon
- Warwick Castle, Warwick School and Kings High Girls School
- Royal Leamington Spa
- Dallas Burston Polo Club at Southam
- Banbury Oxfordshire
- Soho Farmhouse
- Bloxham School
- Tudor Hall
- Shopping at Bicester Village
- The Cotswolds including Morton in Marsh, Stow on the Wold and Chipping Norton
- Double bed
- Quality en-suite shower
- Fitted wardrobes and a chest of drawers
- Comfortable recliner chair with foot rest and desk.
- Access to fridge, microwave and toaster
- Towels and toiletries provided
- Smart TV
- Free WiFi
- Private Parking
- 2 night stay £85.00 per night
- 3 night special £79.90 per night
- 4 night special £75 per night
Preferential rates available for long-term stays.
Our Current Offer: £70 per night with a minimum stay of 4 nights.
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in between 4pm and 9 pm. Self check-in is available
- Payment by cash, credit or debit card. Most major cards accepted
- Full payment at time of booking with full refund up to 48 hours prior to check-in date*
- No smoking
- No pets
*Refund period may vary with long term bookings and at times of major events.
Location and Directions
Directions from M40
FROM THE SOUTH
Leave the M40 at junction 12 and bare RIGHT towards Bishops Itchington village and onto the Gaydon Road heading North. After about a mile the entrance is on the left and marked Christmas Hill Farm, opposite the entrance to Spring Paddock Equine vet.
FROM THE NORTH
Leave the M40 at junction 12 and bare LEFT towards Bishops Itchington village and onto the Gaydon Road heading North. After about a mile the entrance is on the left and marked Christmas Hill Farm, opposite the entrance to Spring Paddock Equine vet.
Local train stations include Banbury, Leamington and Oxford with direct trains to both London and Birmingham. Birmingham NEC and International Airport.
Bookings and Enquiries
For bookings and enquiries please contact Sarah on…
Christmas Hill Farm